Find out key takeaways such as:
- How much researchers, marketers and comms teams are spending on video each month.
- The types of video that are most popular and how COVID-19 has impacted this.
- How much video content businesses are producing internally and how much they rely on external suppliers.
- Key reasons why businesses use video and for which types of projects.
- What the future of video could look like and if the use of video will continue to grow.
Over a 30 year history, VPI has worked with thousands of companies, charities and organisations. We’ve witnessed and often driven the changes that have advanced the video industry over the last 3 decades.
The video landscape is rapidly changing, but it’s an exciting place to be. Technology is making animation more cost-effective than ever. User-generated-content is providing solutions to communications throughout COVID-19. Companies are sharing the costs of shoots to manage reduced budgets.
To stay ahead of this new wave of change, we conducted this survey to investigate how businesses are using video, how things have changed, and what the future of video will look like.